Raise the Funds You Need!
Start Now to Raise the Funds You Need
Many of you are like me and want to reach out and help those struggling to recover from addiction and alcoholism. It’s such a large problem and there seems to be fewer resources available to help.
I’ve been contacted by a lot people who have started drug and alcohol treatment program and are having trouble getting enough funding and awareness to survive. Now, the economy is so bad it’s even harder to raise funds to keep the program going. I'm often asked this question:
Boy, this is a difficult problem especially now with the economy in such turmoil. I’ve thought quite a bit about this because that’s exactly what I’m trying to do…
I believe the best way to raise funds in this environment is to build your own effective website. A website that is well marketed, revenue producing and with high traffic so that it reaches as many people as possible. We started this site in April of 2008 and we’ve been able to attract more than 1000 users a day and over 30,000 people a month and we’re just getting started!
You may already have a website but is it generating donations and revenue for your organization? How much traffic does it get on an average day? Is it well marketed? Is it geographically targeted to your location? If not I’d recommend that you consider building a website that does help you to truly build your organization.
Why a website? Because more and more people are seeking information online and it’s a great way for people who are struggling with addiction to confidentially get information. Also, you can locally target your site so that you reach people in your community that are seeking the information and services you have to offer. But the key is you HAVE to get enough TRAFFIC targeted to your service.
How can you build a successful website cost-effectively? I recommend that you consider using Site-Build-it (SBI). I use it for this site and am VERY pleased with SBI for many reasons:
1. SBI! makes online Donation and Revenue success do-able. Anyone can succeed with an all-in-one process, tools, and guidance. You don’t have to be a computer expert because it easy to use.
2. SBI! really does remove ALL of the technical barriers allowing you to keep your attention on building your donations and support. Many functions are completely automated. You don't need to know anything upfront about building a Web site in order to succeed. The tedious, "under-the-hood" stuff is handled automatically so you can focus on other important traffic-building activities.
3. Search Engine spider/listing/ranking reports let you see how your pages are being handled by the Search Engines. You can see what pages rank best and drive traffic. Each report's insights help you to determine how to increase traffic and donations.
4. SBI! has a no-risk, 30-day money back guarantee. It's a risk-free decision that you can make with confidence and peace of mind.
5. The SBI! private forums provide friendly, helpful support from other Site Build It! users. Help is available from folks who are in the same place as you. This peer-to-peer support gets you over the humps along the way in a stress-free environment. Help is available even for advanced questions. The forums are a business-building support community ready to help you succeed. I’ve used these forums a lot and probably would not have been successful with out them. They have answers to every question I have; it’s a fantastic resource.
I highly recommend SBI and hope that you consider starting you own website so that you can raise the money you need to support your organization. Your success will help those who need your service to get back on track!