Need Subutex?

Is there any help getting Subutex if you can’t pay for it?

Payment for Medications

by: Ned Wicker

If you are under the care of a physician, who has prescribed Subutex, or any other like drug for the treatment of opiate addiction, such as Suboxone, this question is in their court.

The physician or treatment center where you are receiving services, should be in a position to direct you to community resources which are designed to give you the assistance you need.

Do you have family to help you?

Have the conversation with the doctor who prescribed the medication and work out a plan for handling this situation.

Similar Posts