Join our Community!
We’re interested in providing a list of additional resources for people struggling to overcome addiction/alcoholism either in themselves or their loved ones.
To that end we are building a list of relevant treatments, programs, books, websites or any other product/service useful to our visitors for inclusion on our site.
Your listing will allow you to showcase your product/service to our audience and hopefully help them to move forward to a successful recovery.
Our audience is generally split 50/50 between those trying to deal with their own addiction/alcoholism and those struggling to help a loved one past the terrible grip of addiction.
Our visitors are generally over 25; with 40% men and 60% women.
They’ve usually found the site through Internet search and are seeking information for a specific problem or issue.
Commonly they have been struggling for many years and are truly seeking help and relief ASAP!
Listing Options and Benefits
We’re offering a unique way for you to fully communicate your product/service to the Drug-Addiction-Support.org visitors.
Because they’re usually seeking information to get assistance quickly, complete communication across the entire site is essential.
Included with all listings:
- A three line listing, link and optional photo
- A blog entry that can contain any links useful for your product/service
- A fully integrated page on Drug-Addiction-Support.org that allows you to describe your product/service, is keyword referenced on all major search engines and can have up to ten additional links
- Inclusion in e-zines and email responses to comments/questions on related pages
- Cost effective options as low as $20 a month for each listing
You can contact us for more information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the form below:
Drug-Addiction-Support.org is created by Mission Enabled; Mission Enabled is a Christian-based web publishing not-for-profit organization that helps established groups expand their mission using the Internet to reach relevant national and international communities.