Get Help Now!
The road to recovery starts here! Trusted, confidential help available 24/7. Speak with an addiction treatment specialist anytime. Please call us now at 800-815-3910!
Questions about drug addiction?
Hello, I’m currently a college student, I am writing a paper about drug addiction and I was hoping I could have a few questions answered? It would mean a lot and I would really appreciate it.
1) What does the agency/organization do for it’s clients?
2) What are the goals and values of the organization/agency?
3) How did you become interested in your position?
4) How long has your organization been around?
5) Which geographic areas do you cover?
6) What do you find rewarding about the work that you do?
7) What, if anything, do you find overwhelming about the work that you do?
8) What advice would you give to someone who was interested in working with people who are drug addicts?
9) What, in your opinion, is a practical solution to drug addiction?
Comments for Questions about drug addiction?
and Finally Remember:
“”Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.””
– Matthew 7:7-8
Jun 13, 17 09:24 AM
Hello, everyone! My name is Marcus. I’m 19 (but I tell people I’m 20 :p) I want to share my story with you all today. After literally months of contemplation,
Jun 12, 17 08:36 AM
Support for Addicts comes in many forms but usually begins with treatment and help for the families with Al-anon……
Jun 10, 17 09:35 AM
How long should a spouse separate from an addicted spouse when they are in outpatient rehab..I have been told one month. My husband is not happy, nor
Follow on Twitter or Google+