Need Intervention in Wisconsin

I am looking for a place in WI for an intervention for narcotic addiction.

Some place near Waukesha, WI would be great.


by: Ned Wicker

A very good start for you is to call a local drug treatment center or hospital and ask for a referral. Your doctor would also have ideas.

In Waukesha County, you might consider Rogers Memorial Hospital in Oconomowoc. They have an outstanding inhouse treatment program, and I know they do out-patient as well.

I usually do not do recommendations, but I had the privilege of serving there a few years ago and I am familiar with their success.

Similar Posts