Drug Addiction Assessment
Drug Addiction Assessment Top 20 questions to assess drug addiction symptoms
If you are visiting this site because you have concerns for a friend or loved one, you are probably going to see what’s going on long before they do. People who are addicted do not necessarily see the whole picture.
If you are concerned about a family member, friend or coworker, there are a few questions to ask in helping you’re assessment.
Addicts will continue to use regardless of everything that is happening to them and happening around them. They may drain the family bank account, lose their job, fail in school, damage relationships, ruin their health, or run into problems with the law.
If you are questioning your own drug use, ask yourself some questions. Have you developed a higher tolerance for the drug. Does it take more and more of your drug of choice to get the desired effect?
Drug Addiction Assessment 1. Has their appearance changed; they don’t care how they look?
2. Are they eating properly?
3. Have they lost weight, or have they gained weight?
4. Have you seen needle marks on their arms or legs?
5. Are they slowing down?
6. Do they have the shakes?
7. Are their hands cold and sweaty?
8. Have you smelled something on their breath, or their clothing?
9. Do their eyes appear red?
10. Are their pupils dilated?
11. Is their face puffy?
12. Has their coloring changed, become flushed or pale?
13. Do they have a blank stare?
14. Has their physical coordination changed? Are they staggering?
15. Have they missed a lot of school, or work?
16. Have their sleep habits changed? Are they always tired?
17. Have they become lazy?
18. Are they hyper?
19. Do they talk a million miles an hour? Do they slur their words?
20. Have you seen drug paraphernalia? If more than five of the above are true then the person involved is likely to be abusing drugs and probably addicted. Please read other parts of this site and consider entering treatment and getting a formal drug addiction assessment.
HOW TO USE THIS SITE:
Read these six pages and learn what you need to know to spot drug addiction in:
Yourself… Your Family… Your Friends… Your Community…
The rest of the pages are there for your reference to explain important topics in more detail.
Finally don’t miss the Spiritual and 12-step sections to fully explore how understanding THE SPIRIT can lead to recovery!
You Can Be ADDICTION FREE FOREVER!
Are you or your loved one struggling with addiction?
YOU MUST TAKE ACTION NOW!
Use this at-home guide to End Addiction Forever:Click here for details!