Interventionist in Toronto?

I need to source out someone who can structure and execute a drug intervention for a family member.

If possible please send me a list of people I can contact in the Toronto area.


by: Ned Wicker

Call your doctor, a local hospital or a local drug treatment center to get a referral on an interventionist.

Your family needs to establish a working relationship with professionals, so go to one of these places and start your search.

Similar Posts