Get Help Now!
The road to recovery starts here! Trusted, confidential help available 24/7. Speak with an addiction treatment specialist anytime. Please call us now at 800-815-3910!
NOW CASTING OUTRAGEOUS ADDICTION STORIES
OUTRAGEOUS ADDICTION STORIES AS TOLD BY PEOPLE IN RECOVERY (PAID $200 IF SELECTED)
THE ROAD TO RECOVERY IS PAVED WITH THE MOST SHOCKING, OUTRAGEOUS, TWISTED, SPELLBINDING, INSPIRATIONAL, UNBELIEVABLE… AND TOTALLY TRUE STORIES. CASTING MEN AND WOMEN TO ANONYMOUSLY TELL YOUR SOBER SHARE STORIES THAT WILL HELP TO INSPIRE OTHERS BATTLING ADDICTION.
DO YOU HAVE AN UNBELIEVABLE AND INSPIRATIONAL STORY OF STRENGTH AND HOPE ON YOUR PATH TO SOBRIETY AND REDEMPTION? IF SO: AN EMMY WINNING PRODUCTION COMPANY WANTS TO HEAR YOU NARRATE YOUR STORY FOR AN EXCITING NEW DOCU-SERIES FOR TELEVISION.
– WE’LL USE YOUR VOICE ONLY –
YOUR FIRST PERSON ACCOUNT WILL BE USED TO LATER RECREATE YOUR STORY IN A TOTALLY ANONYMOUS WAY TO DRAMATIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. IT WILL BE USED TO INSPIRE OTHERS BATTLING THEIR OWN ADDICTIONS. YOUR INCREDIBLE STORY FILLED WITH OMG MOMENTS, HEART AND HUMOR WILL BE SHARED.
TO APPLY EMAIL [email protected]
Please email a brief audio recording covering the questions below. (Most smart phones have an option to record your voice.)
1. NAME (YOU CAN USE AN ALIAS)
2. BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU (PHONE OR EMAIL WITH DETAILS)
3. PLEASE TELL US A BRIEF BIO ON YOURSELF AND A BACKGROUND OF YOUR ADDICTION.
4. PLEASE TELL US 2-3 WILD, CRAZY, AND/OR UNBELIEVABLE STORIES FROM YOUR ADDICTION DAYS.
5. PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOUR RECOVERY EXPERIENCE AND HOW YOU’RE DOING NOW.
* Must be over 18
* Please try and keep to around ten minutes
* We are open to people recovering from all types of addictions
* You will be required to fill out a release with your legal name and contact info, giving us permission to use your voice. This paperwork is intended for internal use only. We will not broadcast your identity.
Click here to post comments
Do you have a question or story? It’s easy to ask your question or submit your story. How? Simply click here to return to Contact Us.
and Finally Remember:
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.”
– Matthew 7:7-8
Oct 23, 17 09:43 AM
I have a son who is 32 years and has an addiction to cocaine. He won’t get help, and he has hallucinations plus he gets very paranoid. Myself and his
Oct 23, 17 09:22 AM
My daughter has been addicted for the last 12 years or so, she’s finished many short term rehabs. She came back in June from a rehab and started using
Oct 21, 17 10:12 AM
Opiates Addiction – People seeking pain medication will go from doctor to doctor, trying to get a prescription and enough drugs to last them until the next round of doctor shopping.
Follow on Twitter or Google+